Thursday, February 10, 2011

Weird Day So far

Yippee! Gotta love them weird days. I thought last night that I would write about God and spirituality and that sort of mishegas but have since changed my mind. I will do that another day.

It snowed again last night, so school was delayed. So I got to take Daniel to school. And he has to stay late to make up a test, so I get to pick him up from school. Weird! Not bad, mind you, just not normal.

Also got a message from my brother that my mom is at the hospital getting checked out for shortness of breath! Eeek! I keep checking in, but no news so far. That is, according to the saying, good news. Right?

So, that being said, I am sleepy and would love to take a nap. Maybe I will. So there! >)

Ok, on to the pictures.


Chicken stock on the make! Yippee! More soup and stuff.


I just love that these things are called Special Sea Stix!


Daniel and I are both getting better at rolling these. There are two "secrets" that I have learned - One - a little bowl of water to wet your fingers in so the rice doesn't stick to them so much and - Two - don't be afraid to really squeeze after the first roll of the wrap! We need to try new innards.


I had some leftover bok choy and green onions. I sauteed them in butter and added a little balsamic vinegar. Turned out decently. Well, edible.

No comments: