Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Pictures!

Can you believe that February is almost March? Eeek!

Nothing really to say at this exact moment, so on with the pictures.


See, doesn't that look like 3-5 inches? Well, since I am a guy, it looks like 8-12 inches... :)


Lunch was leftovers plus some heated up cauliflower and potato soup that I made the night before.


Coffee table before.


Coffee table after. I also have a set of these from the front hall, but not quite so dramatic. Will it last? Doubtful. But I tried and it is a step in the right direction...


Dinner - three different types of eggrolls enjoyed without soy sauce! Eeek! I still have the makings for more egg rolls, which I guess I will do today, amongst other things. Heading towards NC tomorrow.

4 comments:

Cindi said...

Are egg rolls hard to make? I'm afraid of them.
also, lol on your first caption.

Augustus said...

Thank you Cindi - I thought it was funny too. Eggrolls are very easy to make. Cabbage and carrots and whatever else you want to stuff in there. Wraps are in the produce aisle at the grocery store. Roll 'em up, fry 'em and eat 'em! Easy Peasy!

Cindi said...

do you just chop everything up really small? Regular veggie oil, or peanut? And how do you 'seal' them closed

Augustus said...

Chop small, peanut oil, I use water, but some people suggest beaten egg...the frying does a good job of sealing...