Monday, February 7, 2011

Today is Monday

Again. Weird how they keep popping up. Doesn't feel like Monday. Whatever. Juggling tonight! Yippee! I like throwing things at people. Especially when they want me to!

Yesterday was Sunday. And it was pleasant. No Superbowl, which is sad and not. Since we don't have cable, we didn't even attempt to watch the game. We watched Across the Universe again. Third time for me, I think - 800th time for Cate. :)

Backing up, I went to brunch at the Saucer on Sunday. I love Sunday brunch at the Saucer. Not the food. I am waaaaaay tired of the food. I just like the atmosphere. Lots of people I know dropping in to eat together. Not all the regular brunchers showed up, which was sad, but there were a few. Eric and Nancy joined me at Table 10 which was great! They are headed out to a cruise, I think on Wednesday. I want to travel more!!

I just started reading an acquaintance's blog and have already learned something - apparently when it comes to writing styles, I am a vomiter, not a bleeder. Woohoo!

Oh well - here are the pictures from Sunday, February 6, 2011.


A view from my bed. Ok, you can't really tell, but it was a lovely looking day outside - as it is today!


Catherine looking at a draft of Plate Addict. I hope a picture of her finds its way into the book. It will, I know the author and the designer...


From when the Saucer chain had sass at its core.


I just thought my car was looking particularly streamlined at that moment.


And the baked jalepenos. Daniel did most of the work. Ok, all of the work. I found the recipes. Cate was correct, though. We ought to have combined the recipes and made cream cheese and bacon stuffed ones. Next time, perhaps.

No comments: