Saturday, February 12, 2011

Seems like Sunday!

I am all messed up about the day of the week. Poop.

Thank you those who wished my mom well. I am sure she will be ok and that this was more hypochondria than anything real. Apparently they gave her some sort of antibiotic that costs $10 a pill after her insurance and everything! Eeeek! I hope I never get sick again. I can't afford it! Sad world when wars happen all over the place and people can't afford to get sick. Whatever!

It is a beautiful day today and promises to be a beautiful next week or so. Has Spring sprung? Was Punxsutawney Phil correct? Anything is possible!

Made yummy food last night with Daniel. Yippee! And I think I am making something with steak tonight. Not sure what. Maybe rice and steak. I don't know. Heading to the Saucer around four - maybe I will end up not making anything. That would be ok.

All righty then. Pictures!


Believe it or not, there is a person in there!


Yum! Philly Chicken Cheese Steak like sandwich and Daniel's beer batter fries!

2 comments:

Kim C. said...

Who's the mystery person on the couch?

Augustus said...

But that would be telling... :)