Friday, February 25, 2011

And then there were 12!

Welcome new follower! And of course, happy to have all of you older followers!

Another day, a few more pictures.

Yesterday was a fun day. I got up and puttered around until it was time to face the big world. I had errands galore to run. Bank, Library, Printer Shopping and then Saucer! All accomplished with aplomb. The printer shopping started at Best Buy, went to Staples and then Target and then back to Best Buy. That is where I bought my new printer. $60, which isn't too expensive. About the cost of a new xBox 360 game. Eeek. I will talk more about the printer tomorrow with the pictures.

After getting to the Saucer, I started to work on the book. Heather gave me a draft Wednesday. My mom had taken notes on the previous draft. So I am working through those first, then will continue on to work on the more recent draft. Heather also asked for some pictures, so that is my goal today when I go to the Saucer. Find the pictures she wants.

Josh joined me for a beer before heading off to a real life function. Then Dara and Adam joined me. Next Richard appeared. And later, Robin came and had a few before he toddled home and Jeanie showed up for a beer or two before we headed off to the movies. We eventually saw the Black Swan, which I liked better than her, but didn't think was amazing. Ended up at the Raleigh Times briefly before trundling ourselves off to our respective abodes. Safely. Yippee!

Pictures:

On some days I take a documentary photo early on, just in case. This is one such. It is a cell phone signal booster - which has changed my life dramatically for the better! I used to have dropped calls and lackluster reception in the bedroom of my house for my ATT phone. Now, it is almost always at least 2 bars and I haven't dropped a call here since I got it! Ebay for a lot less than retail! Woohoo!


A picture for Diary of a Plate Addict. A biggy with a pint glass next to it for comparison sake!


Aww, don't they all look so innocent! Just out getting some fresh air on a nice-ish day! :)


Our fries at Raleigh Times. The idea of their food always seems better than the actual execution there. Oh well. I needed something for my tummy and this sufficed!

And that is all for the day. No tears please! Till tomorrow!

No comments: