Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday is for Lovers!

No, it really isn't. Or maybe it is. I don't know. Just thought I would try a new title.

It is Tuesday all day. Yesterday I was productive. Today, not so much. Yesterday I did two and a half loads of laundry. The half was folding a load that was, surprise, lying in wait for me in the dryer. Yippee!

Yesterday was also Bojangles day - no Laura, sniff, sniff - Pint Night at the Saucer - hurrah! - and Juggling which was fun. Did two new to me patterns. Always a good thing. And around 11 I got a new draft of Diary of a Plate Addict. I think we are about 65% of the way done. I sent a copy to Captain Keith at the home office for his perusal and comments. Honestly, I am not holding out a lot of hope for his actually reading it and giving comments. I don't see him as much of a reader. But I have to try. As time passes I get more and more less sanguine about the possibilities of selling a lot of copies of the book. I fear that The Saucer will balk at me selling them there and they aren't going to be interested in buying a whole bunch to sell themselves in their bars. Sigh.

The good news is that my unemployment will run out soon and I will have to go work at McDonald's, let my house be foreclosed on and become a vagrant. Woo hoo!

On to other topics - like yesterday's pictures. I didn't take a lot. Three in fact. One of which will be posted on Facebook - a Photo with Facebook friends picture. Here are the other two:


A Flying Saucer towel - I don't know if they have these anymore.


The Sweetwater Van. I didn't get a free beer from them. Poop!

No comments: