Sunday, February 27, 2011

February keeps percolating along

And tonight is the Oscars! Ok, don't know that that deserves an exclamation point. I like the Oscars, I don't love the Oscars. Though this evening I was invited to be the +1 to an Oscar party. I do like parties at people's houses. There are a limited number of people, they can't escape easily and you know that everyone is there for the party. Unlike happy hours. Which are usually noisy and confusing to my little brain. But I digress.

Last night was the Raleigh Saucer's 11th Anniversary Celebration. Despite the crowd, it was enjoyable for the couple hours I was there. And other than that, didn't do a whole lot. Worked on the book some. Yippee! I have a bunch more to do that I promised Heather, but haven't done yet. Hpefully I will get some of that done today! At least that is the plan.

Ok, pictures:


Cate traded sons with her husband for the weekend. Jonathan opted to sleep on the couch rather than in his brother's bedroom. Whatever. It is nice to have him around. She has two good kids!


Matt was very proud of his cask tapping hammer. And well he ought to be. Very impressive! The green jackets - eww, polyester - were rewards for having the best year ever. Not hard to do when all the prices have gone up a dollar! :) Still congratulations to the Raleigh Saucer Team!


Outside looking busy.


Inside was fairly busy too. Too busy for me!

No comments: