Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I guess Hump Day makes sense...

If one looks at the shape of a week, I guess Wednesday could be a hump. Depending on where you start and all. Or is this the day that most married/long term committed relationship partners set aside for having sex? Just idle thoughts...

Ok, I have done a lot of nothing today. Woohoo! I played a lot, which really is just a time sap. But I don't really have anything else high on the priority list to accomplish. I sent off an annotated version of the book to Heather, my designer. Preview on the Mac lets me make all sorts of annotations which is great. And we are using dropbox, so I don't have to email her a 75 mb file. There is still work to be done there - but I can feel it getting better with each iteration.

Well, I just contacted two banks. That was something. I set up an electronic access on one and am setting up bill pay on the other. That way I can send some money to the first account - which is in a credit union in California. Someone, somewhere told me once that having a credit union account is a good thing. Wow, I feel productive!

Read Babe last night. Once again better than the movie. But only slightly. The movie was pretty darn good! And I got another Dresden Files book. Very excited.

Tonight, Daniel and I are making California rolls again. I can hardly wait. Heck, it is 2:30 and I haven't eaten yet - or done my yoga or anything. Sigh.

Yesterday I was forced to go to the Saucer because of the coupon expiring. I had a very pleasant time. Got a lot of work done on the book. Then Cindi and later Trey Miller showed up. Cindi even shared her Turkey Melt Down with me! And to answer her question, yes, there is...

Pictures!

Very cool beer label - it is one of those pictures that is different if you flip it over. Cool! Decent beer too. I think I like the Foothills Seeing Double better.


Nice picture, if I do say so myself. :)

I took two other pictures yesterday, but they are probably going to be used in my book perhaps. We shall see.

Anyway, thank you for reading! See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Cindi said...

Thanks! :-)
Hope we didn't crowd you too badly at YOUR table. (Yes, it does have my name on it, thank you very much)

Augustus said...

You and yours are always welcome - well, most of you, most of the time... :)

Anonymous said...

i like all these millers showing up in your posts recently

Augustus said...

Yay Millers!