Sunday, May 19, 2013

Shoes often drop

After one shoe drops, the other one often drops also. I do tend to keep my eyes, ears (nose and throat?) and heart open for that occurence.

Such was the case yesterday. I stopped by Ravines to tell Monty's mom that I wasn't going to be able to taste that day, and I swear, after seeing me, she literally scurried away before I could talk to her and hid in the back somewhere. So I headed off to work. I guess I won't be visiting Ravines again for a couple of years. Oh well. Moving on.

Good thing that I am communicating with some nice people on POF. Will anything substantial materialize from those contacts? Only time will tell. Hope springs eternal. Seriously. I am seriously in need of a romantic relationship. And I am really, really tired of being jerked around, not meeting anyone or meeting women who just aren't interested. This is getting really old. Ok, so I am getting really old, too, but I think you get the point.

The Smith performances went smoothly, which is good. Mom got fed twice, great. I do feel guilty, a smidge, for leaving her alone. Maybe 4 hours a day at Staples would be easier, since it would at least be routine, for the most part. Mom's routine being messed up makes me feel bad.And somehow, two bees ended up in her room. Weird that they are there and not elsewhere in the house.

I go back to the Smith all day today - and was asked to come run spotlight for two shows tomorrow. Yay. More work. Huzzuh. This does mean that again, my plans are thwarted. I hoped to get a lot done in the house and on paying bills and such on Monday. Guess all of that will have to wait until Tuesday. And maybe, egads, laundry.

Sorry for the weird post. It is what it is.

No comments: