Monday, May 27, 2013

Blog blog blog blog blog

Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo. Apparently that is a valid sentence. Yay! Blog blog blog blog blog isn't. Though Blog blog might be a correct sentence fragment.

Some of you may be surprised to hear that I actually do have friends. One of them, a good one even, is interested in astrology and offered to do my chart. Little did I know that I would get 600 pages of information! Eeeek! I have started to read through it. I find it interesting and stimulating. Interesting when I find good things, stimulating when I find not so good things. I am curious, though, what happens when two different parts contradict each other. One part will say that I am not a good critical, logical thinker and then a few paragraphs later it will say that I am too logical and critical a thinker. Maybe they cancel each other out. Maybe I just don't think at all...

My brother and his family are arrived last night at about two in the morning. There were up at 8 this morning. I don't know how my brother survives with 6 hours of sleep or less, a night. Goodness.

Nothing too exciting transpired yesterday. I did eventually make up beds for the visiting hordes. And cooked breakfast for dinner, as I often do on Sundays. This time it was bacon, waffles (frozen blueberry gluten free - surprisingly ok as long as you take them for what they are and not really waffles...) hash browns and eggs - over hard for mom, over easy for me. I like my yokes running around the plate peeping. (Ok, maybe not such a good image.)

2 comments:

Trisha Pike said...

Never thought of eggs as peeing all over the plate, lol

Augustus said...

Peeping, Trisha! :)