Friday, May 24, 2013

Oh My God!

Really? Anonymous - I don't know who you are and I don't really care. But get off it already! I am trying to move on with my life and you keep going on and on and on and on about the silly letter from my brother and my response to it. Thank you for your thoughts - but I really don't want to hear them anymore. Especially since you remain anonymous. What the hell is that about? Talk about lack of honesty and integrity. Wow! And you take everything I say literally. Sad. Very sad. Please move on. Seriously. Really. Seriously.

Hopefully, I won't be hearing from her again, at least on that subject. Fingers crossed in a very child-like way to ward off bad luck and bad occurrences.

So, where was I, when I was so driven to distraction. Hmm. Oh, yes, another day, another dollar! Yay, gotta love filthy lucre! Money is awesome! Just think of what I can do with it after I die! Um...anyway, I got distracted again. Hmm. Right - my day yesterday - by Augustus.

My day yesterday was a nice day. It was long. There were lots of things in it. The End.

I didn't sleep well. Or much. So the morning was kind of fuzzy. I did get a message asking that we delay the start of our work day at The Smith! Yay, how perfect?! And even more perfect, our aide cancelled for the day. Huzzuh! Not that I don't like our aide - I do - she is great! Just one less thing to think about.

Fun stuff at The Smith - David put me in charge of organizing the equipment room! I love to organize - especially other people's stuff! Pulled everything out, piled everything in piles to be distributed - like to the trash, or a storage area, or an office - and started putting stuff back. There is more to do, which we will do on Wednesday - mostly sorting. Yay! And we also put the lighting back together - more climbing the Front of House Lighting positions and hauling lights up. Definitely got my exercise for the day.

After work, hung out with David and Kelly and Charlie - all from the Smith - at Parker's for a beer. I haven't been there forever. Pleasant way to pass a half hour or so before heading home to have dinner with mom. Yippee! And I only fell in love once while there. With a really great 12 year old. Is that too young? (For those of you who are worried - I didn't fall in love with anyone really - and if I had, it wouldn't have been with a twelve year old - I mean, what's the point - she can't work, or drive or do anything useful...)

Went to Leaf Kitchen for a beer or two after dinner and fell in love at least three times. I even asked one of the women I glimpsed to marry me as she ran out the door - luckily, I took her cell phone before she could call 911! Phew! I love being creepy! Brings out the best in people! (Again, this is humor - in case anyone didn't get that...)(Am I going to have to note everything in here that is supposed to be funny, or sarcastic or hyperbolic (exaggerated to make a point - so you won't have to go looking for the definition in this context)? I certainly hope not...)

Tatiana says that she believes that I will find love in her restaurant. Anything is possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! Did you consider that there may be more than ONE "Anonymous"? Referring back to that previous post, I wrote the first two brief comments --- but it was not me that wrote the third long comment. I can understand why you might think I did (since me and the other "author" are both women around 50), but don't make assumptions. I write much better than your second "Anonymous". ;-) For purposes of identification, such as it were, my initials are AK. If I ever comment again I will make sure to sign it as such. The reason I posted as "Anonymous" in the first place was not some sinister hiding or whatever, but because I just didn't feel like taking the time to set up an account. Good day.
-AK

Augustus said...

I did think there might be more than one anonymous - but all anonymouses (what is the plural of anonymous?) look alike to me. Yes, initials would help! Thank you!