Thursday, August 23, 2012

Week of Wednesdays

I thought it was Thursday all day. Sigh. It has been a weird feeling week for me. Maybe because we have had appointments. Like the blood test on Monday. And today we had two appointments, about which I will opine tomorrow.

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday! What a wonderful Wednesday! Ok, honestly, sad to say, nothing much transpired. We did watch Notes on a Scandal again - because I requested it from Netflix. Again. Sigh. I got it, again, because I was looking through Judi Dench movies for mom. Mom likes Judi Dench. Me, I can take her or leave her. Anyway, this is kind of an emotionally painful movie. Cate Blanchett and Bill Nighy are both in it as well. I will try not to rent it again soon. Or ever. Not that it is bad, but twice is certainly enough for me.

I am on the second season of Lost. Still not seeing what the big whoop was about. Evangeline Lily is cute...

I also cooked some pasta glop for dinner.

I am terribly sorry that these last few posts have been so terribly boring. I just don't have anything going through my mind that is stressing me out, or especially joyous. And since we aren't doing much, I don't have much to write about. Not that I am complaining, really. I am glad that there aren't that many terrible things to write about (that I haven't already written about and am tired of writing about). And we do have things to look forward to. Like Erich's wedding in a couple of weeks. That will be good! Just kind of a lull point in my life. Tomorrow's blog will be filled with excitement from today (and boy was there, er, well, something at least happened...)!

Oh, I was surprised to see that NC declared the whole UFO club to be illegal. At least in NC. No more rewards for drinking. I wonder how that is going to affect UFO club membership and business in general for the Saucer there. I would think fairly dramatically. Less so in Charlotte, but somewhat. Very sad. And silly. Oh well, NC isn't really my concern that much any more. Hey, anyone want to buy a house in Clayton, NC? Please?

My mom got a letter from President Obama and she is very excited by that! My brother was kind enough to ask for a copy of the letter. Yay Karl!

No comments: