Thursday, December 1, 2011

Slept miserably

So I am probably going to go back to sleep. Grrr. Ok, not really upset. Just tired. This is how tired I am. I don't want to go downstairs and turn on Skyrim! Now that is tired! :)

Ok, slept a bit more. Yippee! Still tired, but not as tired.

Back to yesterday. I like Wednesdays. In general and in specific, I liked yesterday. Yay!

Mailing! I got some packages in the mail on their way to various people. I hope they get them and let me know when they do! Then it was Beer Wednesday! The Beef and Brew people really like me, I guess. Mike, one of the owners, and Steve, the bar manager, were both there. They told me that if the beers that they have on special are ones that I have already had at their establishment, that they will discount other beers for me, personally, instead. How awesome is that? Yesterday, two of the three were ones I had already had, so I had a Latitude 48 IPA from Sam Adams - which was pretty good. And an Aventius, which I have had before and is not one of my favorites. And I had a Sam Adams Winter Lager, on tap, which was ok, not great. What was also great was that Steve bought a copy of Bar Dreams. And Mike took 12 copies on consignment. Yippee! Here's hoping they sell all 12 this weekend! :)

Next, other errands. I went and asked if one of mom's prescriptions could be changed to the Rite Aid on Hamilton street - there was another nice, floating pharmacist who said she would see what she could do. Food shopping was easy, bought a few mom staples - tissues, swiss rolls, soda water. Also stopped at Staples to get her some blotter paper so that she could set up her blotter set on the dining room table. I will do that today, probably. Lastly, I stopped at Friendly's to see if they had followed through on getting pistachio ice cream in. They hadn't. Oh well.

Cooking was easy too - reheated turkey tetrazini and fresh sautéed mushrooms and spinach. Then off to Spanish Tutoring - I hadn't been in a while, but Wendi forgave me. She was a great help, tweaking the oral presentation a bit and going through it with me probably six times! I think it will go just dandily. Yippee!

So, all in all, a pleasant Wednesday. Gotta like those pleasant days! :)

Photos from November 30, 2011:

Art photo!

Trying to capture a picture of the flurries falling with no success...

Two yummy things - pistachios and seed honey bars stuff. Yay!


No comments: