Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Week that wasn't

Does anyone else feel that this is a weird week? The week between Christmas and New Year's here in America, that is...I, for one, don't really want to do anything - and at the same time - I would like to accomplish piles of stuff. Which will win out? Keep reading to find out!

Well, you don't need to keep reading today. Doing nothing won out yesterday. Lots of nothing. I didn't even cook! That's right, talk about laziness! We did go see Tintin in the theatre yesterday - in 3D - which is not mom's favorite. She doesn't like that glasses. And the movie was a bit too rollerocoaster-y for her - I enjoyed it quite a bit.

And that was the highlight of the day. We went to Friendly's for dinner. And the food was surprisingly good! We go about once every two weeks, if I had to quantify it - and sad to say, the french fries are often less than awesome. Yesterday, everything was great. And delivered by my new favorite server there. She wasn't, unfortunately, our server - but she did help us out. I wonder if the servers there share tips. I am thinking not...Anyway, it was fun and I do look forward to going back in a few weeks! Maybe she will let me take a picture of her!

Photo from December 26, 2011: Taken by Julie! (Thank you!)

Mom, me, our food and Nick, our server in the background



No comments: