Saturday, December 24, 2011

A light white Christmas Eve morning!

Not quite a White Christmas yet - but better than nothing! Picture tomorrow! (Well, maybe, if I get around to taking one today - there are, hopefully, going to be lots of pictures ops (opportunities) today!

First thing out of mom's mouth this morning was "I am never going to that doctor again!" Good thing that the next appointment isn't for two years. Anything can happen in two years. It was pretty silly to sit around waiting for almost two hours to have the doctor spend three minutes with mom. Oh well - at least everything was ok with her eyes! That is good news indeed. And her "floaters" have floated away. Ignore something long enough and it will cease to be a problem - one way or another. :)

I wrapped mom's presents last night - two books that I got at the mall. I still would like to find a book on Tree Farming or something like that. One day.

And that was the excitement. Yippee! Woo hoo! Yay excitement. Today, I get to go out and do last minute food shopping - all I am missing from the lava cake recipe is the chocolate. And I want to pick up some Brussels sprouts - there are two great recipes - baked - which is the easiest - and one in a sherry cream sauce...

Ok, gotta get going - sorry for the less than thrilling post! Life is that way, sometimes...

Pictures from December 23, 2011:

Bush by the side of the house

Waiting for the doctor...




No comments: