Friday, December 2, 2011

Last Spanish Class

Hurrah! Well, at least for the time being...

But that is for tomorrow, for today is yesterday. Or something like that.

Yesterday was another day. Yay for days! It was a Thursday. And, truthfully, even in my life, there wasn't a whole lot of moving and shaking going on. Since I was exhausted, all I really thought about was when I could go back to bed.

Mom and I did go out to Friendly's for dinner. It is not my favorite place, but mom is enamored for some reason. The food isn't all that great, and I rarely get ice cream. And, sadly, the servers there are just not wonderful. Oh well. Since mom likes it, we go. If I had had more energy I might have picked someplace else. As it is, I am glad that I didn't cook and that we have some leftovers for lunch today.

And what else exciting happened yesterday? Studied a little Spanish -oh, met with my presentation partner - he just didn't seem all that into it. Oh well. It will be what it will be!

Gee, how's that for excitement! And to top it off, only one picture from December 1, 2011:

Mom and I both ordered the Friendly's version of a cheese steak...

No comments: