Monday, December 12, 2011

Were we ever really gone?

It sure doesn't feel like it. It feels like we have always been here and will always be here. Can't decide if that is good or bad. Or just is.

Back to Spanish! I know you have all been missing my musings on my Spanish class. Yippee! Well, classes are over and all that remains is the exam on Friday (at 1:30 for those of you keeping track). I am planning on doing some studying every day for the next few days. Starting with today. I am going to do verb conjugation on 10-15 verbs - mostly the irregular ones. Then tomorrow or later today, depending on when I get the verb conjugations accomplished, take the "repaso" that Carlos provided and see how I do. Oh, I got a 92 on the oral presentation. Carlos gave us a 100% and then decided that we weren't that good. I am sad that I didn't get to see the other students' presentations. Oh well.

And that is my big plan for the day. Oh, and go and get mail from the post office. And maybe go ask the pharmacist if she knows of something to substitute for the Zoloft. I don't want mom to become depressed, but it really seems like the Zoloft was helping her to have really vivid and unhappy dreams. And that isn't good.

And it is back to making dinner plans night after night. Sigh. Not that I mind cooking - but it is such a chore to try and figure out what the meals are going to be day after day.

Cate had a great idea, vis a vis Diary of a Plate Addict - she wants me to send her some copies so that she can try and sell them! I am game! Heck, why not. She can't do any worse than I did. And she might even do better. Sometime this week, I need to get my at together and get a google ad up and working. I am at 939 to sell and holding with no movement envisioned until late January at the earliest.

Yup, back to boring blogging for the rest of the year. Yippee.

Photos from December 11, 2011:

Oral presentation score!

First dinner back at home - shrimp eggrolls, broccoli and rice!

No comments: