Monday, November 7, 2011

Smelled Like Bacon

Last night's dinner was breakfast - bacon, eggs, veggies and a piece of French toast. I went to bed smelling like bacon. Sigh.

Yay bridge! Last night at game night, we had a bridge class. Daniel and I had played before. Charles had learned a little last week and James was interested in learning. He also said his wife wants to learn as well. More bridge converts! Yippee!

Not a lot happened yesterday. I finished Fable III for what that is worth. I wrote a couple of bad limericks. I don't write a lot of poetry, but when I do, I prefer to write something in a structural mode rather than other stuff. A little grocery shopping. I thought about Spanish studying a few times. (Does that count as actually studying?)

Oh, had a weird nightmare that AIG and State Farm merged. Where did that come from, I wonder. They didn't, did they?

Another oh! A friend turned me on to a show from England called Misfits. Has anyone seen it? I saw the first episode and thought it was great!

Well, that was exciting...

Pictures from November 6, 2011:

Coleslaw in progress

James perusing the dummy (cards on the table, not me...)

No comments: