Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pizza!

My search continued last night for my favorite pizza in Geneva. And so far, the winner is Cam's Pizza in downtown. Cam's has been around for years and years. I don't know if it is the same owner, or if it has changed owners 1000 times. Anyway, I think it might be the last contender - though I haven't tried the local Dominoes. Hmm. I went down there, to Cam's, in the rain and ordered a pizza in the shop. They said 20 minutes, though it was closer to half an hour. The 14" pizza was larger than the box and although I ordered pepperoni and artichoke hearts, I didn't really see much evidence of the artichoke hearts. I know, they are expensive, but still, one actual heart chunk wouldn't have been too much to ask, would it? Still, it was pretty tasty and might just be the winner for the time being.

One of my DC (Daily Challenge) friends thought that the woman I met in the grocery store would actually contact me. I applaud her positivity - but I doubt her grasp on this particular reality. I think the chances are slight that I will hear from her. I will give it a week before I write the supermarket woman off completely, but me, I would have already contacted me. Yes, I am that wonderful. No, seriously. I mean if someone gives me their contact information, I am at least polite enough to send them a note.

What else exciting happened yesterday. Spanish class and Spanish lab - I think I went back to my failing ways on the quiz last night - it was stuff we studied almost two weeks ago and I wasn't really prepared - the info wasn't fresh in my little noggin'. I now know one thing I will have to study up on for Friday's exam. I have the "repaso" to do today. And that is about it for commitments, I believe. But back to yesterday. Nope, nothing exciting to report.

Ok, time to do my repaso. Sigh.

Pictures from November 14, 2011:

A sign!

Do you see an artichoke heart? I don't!

No comments: