Monday, November 21, 2011

Packing Problems

The problem with packing is that it always falls off...ok, that isn't really the problem with packing. It will take me about ten minutes, once I actually start to do it. I love traveling in the car. That way I can toss in anything that won't fit in my suitcase. I need sweaters or at least warm middle garments as Maine is going to be a few degrees colder than it is here. Instead of packing, or getting ready to go to class, I am typing a bit - I would like to post this before heading off into the Sunrise. Well, the sun will already be well up in the sky, but we will be heading East.

Yesterday we had breakfast for dinner. Yay! Scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon and French Toast. Yippee! And I played a lot. Sigh. Oh, then it was game night! And we played bridge! I think that Charles and James are getting the hang of it.

And I put the garbage out! I know, big news! That's what you all read this blog for, to know when I put the garbage out...

Ok, back from class and time to get cranking!

Photos from Sunday, November 20, 2011:


Skyrim is going with me to Maine...

So, not so appetizing looking - it was a yummy dinner, though!

Yay trash!

2 comments:

naturegirl said...

Hola my dear friend.. yes I did not fall off, just starting a new job has been a bit overwhelming, but good, I have been reading but just haven't gotten around to posting my two cents.. LOL.. As always, nice pictures, especially the martini's although not a fan of them. I have not gotten the boys' Skyrim yet.. perhaps the christmas kringle will bring it to them. Unfortunately, I may have to break down and buy an new Xbox, as the ring of deaths, seem to be appearing. Lucky me!

Looking forward to how your oral presentation is doing for spanish.
Have a great Turkey Day.. and safe travels to Maine!!!

Feliz dia de gracias!!!

B

Augustus said...

Gracias, mi amiga! I was a smidge worried! Congratulations on you new job! If you do get Skyrim, do what I did when we got Oblivion - set a time for 30 or 45 minutes and make them take turns! :)