Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pies aren't just for eating...

Daily Challenge had an interesting one today, in the Finding Fulfillment Track. We were to create a pie chart to see how we spent our time and to help us to evaluate what we are currently prioritizing in our lives. Below is the result. I don't know, it looks pretty balanced to me, all things considered. I think some of the time I spend on the computer is actually also work study time, but who really knows. I have never taken a stop watch to my day. And I doubt I will anytime soon. I don't think I really need to adjust anything at this point. Hurrah!


















26 for Sleeping - 19 for both Work/Study and for Computer - 11 for my mom (though it is probably more)














Had a pleasant day, Friday. Not scintillating unfortunately. But that is ok. I spent most of the day, sadly, waiting for the evening to roll around. Well, after Spanish class that is. Sigh. Karl, my brother, arrived at 6ish. Then we went to dinner at Torrey Park, which was fun. I do like my brother one on one. I haven't really seen him or spent that much time with him since he left for college, but that happens. We are very similar in many respects, quite dissimilar in others. He has a strong work ethic and is apparently quite religious. I do not and am not. The food was good! We got Frenched Artichokes to share, mom had crab stuffed Haddock, Karl Meaty Lasagna and I had their house chicken special. Yum! The rest of the night was passed quietly.

Photos from November 11, 2011 - another day upon which the Earth did not come to a cataclysmic end! Hurrah for the little things!:

A lovely fall photo

Karl and mom (looking bemused)

Frenched Artichokes! Gotta love Frenching...

Karl, mom and me at dinner at Torrey Park

No comments: