Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Non-productive

And that is totally ok by me! I had a totally non-productive day yesterday, aside from two things. And both of those are not "productive" in the sense in which I think it is understood here. Well, the first is. I wrote and published a blog post! Yay me! And yay you for reading it! Yay us! I do get a sense of accomplishment from finishing a post. The other is, well, I bought a house. Yup! And it only cost 5000 gold! Goodness, it took me a while to save up that much. Oh, and I started a course of study at the college. In Windhall. I think that's where it is. Oh, did I forget to mention this was in Skyrim?! Yup, I played basically all day. And my eyes did not rot out of my head! That is an accomplishment.

Juliet made a yummy dinner, lunch was delicious left over chowder. And Mom took a shower! I don't know why she doesn't like to shower, but she doesn't. Maybe it is genetic, cause I have pushme-pullyou (one of the coolest animals ever imagined) feelings about them as well. So, three things, though one of them was vicariously productive.

And today, more of the same! I hope you all have happy Wednesdays!

Photos from November 22, 2011:

I might just have to kidnap Velvet...

Remember this picture when you look at tomorrow's pictures

Juliet cooking, mom folding laundry, Augustus playing Skyrim...

Yum!

No comments: