Friday, November 4, 2011

I Hate Phone Trees

And Bank of America. I mean, I really hate Bank of America. They bought my home loan and I hate them. Grrrrr!

Anyway, moving on, now that I have that out of my system, how is everyone else doing? Well and happy I hope! It is finally Friday and later it will be Friday night. Hurrah!!

Mom gets her hair cut today (and a pedicure (Thank you Ernst, Betty, Juliet and Paul)).

Yesterday, we went to the movies. Mom is liking the animated movie experience. We saw Puss in Boots. Not great, but ok. Humpty Dumpty was a bit scary!

Other than that, nothing too exciting to report. I did a little bit of Spanish homework. Yippee!

Oh, we called the furnace people because mom's radiator wasn't getting as hot as the other radiators in the house. Turned out it was user or operator error (me). I turned it closed rather than open. Sigh. It would be nice if there were signage on the handles. But no, that would be too easy.

I got thirty copies of Diary of a Plate Addict in the mail today. 23 of them are spoken for already. That leaves seven. I am going to order more on Monday. My goal is to sell 1000 by April. One down, 999 to go!

Photo from November 3, 2011:

We saw it in 2D - mom hates the glasses that are needed for 3D.

No comments: