Monday, November 28, 2011

Once upon a time...

I watched Once Upon a Time again last night - I just don't think the show is going to make it. Grimm is probably better, but I haven't watched it. Last night, the story was bad, the characters were all blah. I don't know, I just didn't enjoy it. It seems like every other week the show is decent. Sigh.

Once upon a time, I liked paying bills. I guess that was when I was pulling down a good salary and I was caught up or even ahead of all of my bills. That was a sweet year or two, back in the 90s. Sigh. Boy, the economy has come a long way from there - and so have I!

Once upon a time - well, ok, enough of that. Yesterday, mom and I had more adventures. We went to see Happy Feet 2 - I liked it more than mom - she wanted more dancing. I hope she enjoyed it a little bit at least.

Then we went to Ling-ling for Chinese food. And we decided to take the food away. I don't know why, but Sunday was one of the expensive days. What is that about? Friday and Saturday, I can understand, but why Sunday? Oh well - we brought two containers of food home with us. Mom ate most of hers, I ate about half of mine. We are having that for lunch. I don't know yet what is on the menu for dinner, but something fast and easy as I have Spanish lab (as it turns out my last Spanish Lab) tonight.

I am confused by the lack of Diary of a Plate Addict purchases. My erstwhile friends are not stepping up at a rapid pace to help a starving artist keep food on the table. And to support my meager artistic efforts. What is that about? Oh well - I guess I am just in a pessimistic swing about book sales for the time being. I will swing the other way again. Just watch! :)

Pictures from November 27, 2011:

This is what 300 copies of Diary of a Plate Addict looks like

Happy Feet Two!



No comments: