Saturday, November 19, 2011

Maybe, just maybe

I can see why people over medicate others. I am, minorly, tempted to put mom back on the Aricept 23. The Aricept 10 mom is actually now getting up for lunch and initiating outings! Today, she wanted to go to BJs! Eeek! But that is for tomorrow. For today, we have yesterday's news. dit dit dit, dah, dah, dah...

dit dit dit (by the way)

Anyway, what exciting happened yesterday? It was Friday, wasn't it? Oh, yes, we went to our Monthly (or thereabouts) outing to Friendly's. No matter how much mom says she likes my food, or thinks I am a great chef (which isn't true), I think that she secretly would rather eat out at Friendly's every other day. Or maybe once a week. If we were weller off, I wouldn't mind not cooking. Though I do actually enjoy it. And, as I have said aforetimes, hand washing dishes. I ordered and received book seven of the Wheel of Time Series - the beginning of the three books in which a week or two passes. 1800 pages and a week passes. Sigh. Anyway, that helps to make the time more pleasant in the kitchen.

I also had a meeting with my language partner from Spanish Class. Sebastiano is a very nice gentleman who is here teaching Italian. Apparently they only have one semester of Italian, mainly to prep kids who are heading to Italy on a semester abroad program. Maybe I will take Italian from him next year. Anything is possible. Anyway, I needed a partner for the oral presentation and rather than put myself and any of the kinder through that, I grabbed him. Yippee! I haven't done anything on it, but plan to do some tomorrow. It isn't for another two weeks...

And that is about it. Toasty towels, did I mention those? That is one of the things that I love about the winter here in Geneva, is radiators and therefore, toasty towels! Yippee! Getting out of the shower and drying off with a toasty towel - there isn't much better!

Ok, time to post this sucker! Have a good one, blogophiles!

Photos from November 18, 2011:

Toasty towel!

Eeek, snow on my car! Whatever will I do?! :)

No comments: