Friday, January 13, 2012

We've got snow!

Yippee yay yahoo! Ok, I will feel this way for a day or two and then it will be - oh my, more snow... :)

Seriously, it is nice to actually see some winter out my window. I get to go shovel in a little bit. And wear my styling new boots! Yay! I can hardly wait. Well, I will wait until I am really up - I just woke up, and want to get some writing accomplished before I hit the sidewalk.

Still percolating along on the FB friend writing campaign. And a second person has requested an actual written snail mail letter. I will get on that too. Yay writing! It does take a lot of time and mental energy though...

Made salmon for mom and left over pork for me. Yay. We were both happy. Not that I have salmon or anything. But I don't have to have it. I think I will try to serve mom Salmon once a week.

Went to Red Dove last night for my Thursday night out. My little plan is to alternate between there and Leaf Kitchen. When I got there, the place had some patrons. About an hour later, I was alone with the staff. Hmm. I don't think it was me or anything I said...

So, well, um. Not a lot to say today. Just getting up the energy to shovel! Woo hoo!

Yay roasted Brussels Sprouts!

Mom's dinner - forgot to take the art photo of this

First good snow picture of the season! Love me some snow pictures!

No comments: