Monday, January 9, 2012

Two New Followers!

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I am humbled by your followingness. You are great! Huzzah!

In one of the Facebook notes I wrote the other day - ok, all the notes are blending together - but that is something else entirely - I said something about the blog - that is is about the little stuff - and almost all of life is made up of the little stuff. And that hopefully it provides a little respite from the hullabaloo, it might give an insight, an encouragement and if I am lucky, a chuckle. Yay!

I may make it to 50 followers yet, one day after all. Perhaps. Maybe!

My brother and his wife had their baby Jenna this morning really early! Congratulations to all three!

Gee, as for us here in the house in Geneva, NY - not quite as big a day. I wrote a lot of FB letters yesterday. Not getting depressed about the lack of responses yet. I also went food shopping - and no - she wasn't there (she being the future light of my life). Oh well. I will keep my eyes and heart open to what the Universe may provide. Then I went to Rite-Aid and gave my card to the woman I saw yesterday. I think I have actually seen her before - she works at Fox Run and I think I flirted with her once there (really badly) a while ago. I doubt she will write - well, she probably shouldn't, actually. Whatever, moving on. Steak and artichokes for dinner. I am leaning towards chicken wings again tonight. Mom really enjoyed those the other day. And maybe home made potato chips And not sure what else.

Lastly, it was game night. I didn't check my email a last time, and sure enough, Charles had written to cancel since no one else was going to come. I got there and he was gracious enough to let me come in and play for a while. We played chess - the first time for me in 30 years - I really don't like to play chess - it stresses me out way too much. But we played anyone. And then we played a fun two person card game that involved monsters and dragons and magic and stuff. Yippee! I like games and game night! :)

My camera finally died. I have co-opted mom's camera. I hope she won't mind too much...

Not close enough, but still appetizing looking, right? Love artichokes!

Both Chess (stress) in the background and Battle Zone (?) in the front! Fun!

No comments: