Friday, January 6, 2012

Mildly Mopey

For about an hour yesterday, I was a bit mopey. I was so mopey, in fact, that I was tempted to not go through with my thought of going out last night. Glad I got over it and went out after all.

I do like being at the Leaf Kitchen. I just wish there were more females in attendance. As the saying goes, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. I did meet some nice people. And drank some good beer. It was a stout and porter day. Victory Storm King Imperial Stout, Lost Coast 8 Ball Stout and Smuttynose (Love that name) Robust Porter - All yummy! Of the three, Lost Coast was the least great.

What else is there exciting to report? Oh, I am continuing my low key presidential campaign for 2024. It is interesting that when people see my card, they don't think that I am running for a local office or anything, they immediately guess (assume) that I am running for President of the United States. I guess that is a good thing, right? I really need to work on my book about that though. Maybe that is the writing project I will focus on next. Though I doubt I will be doing much writing on anything else until after I finish my Facebook (and then Daily Challenge) missives. Speaking of which, I have done 13 I think. Yippee!

Leftovers for dinner last night. I am guessing it is quiche for dinner again tonight. Today mom and I are going to Dallywaters to have lunch with Susanne, a teacher/friend. That will be exciting. And, we have to be going fairly soon! Eeek!

My crush is over. Oh well. On to the next one!

Ooh, look, a dinner of leftovers: Which picture, if either one does, makes the meal look more appetizing?

This one?

Or this one?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second pic definitely. The one taken from a lower angle and closer to the plate. :)

Augustus said...

That's what I was thinking as well, Anonymous! Thank you for the feedback!