Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday is Three

I figured out why yesterday, Monday felt like a Tuesday day - because it was a Twos-day. Makes sense to me, somehow...

So, here we are, having a little arctic freeze in Central NY. I was hoping for big piles of snow and was rewarded with an inch or two. Eeek! How will we ever survive? I don't think I am even going to bother sweeping the walk - especially since it is supposed to get close to 40 this weekend. Well, over forty according to some weather forecasts.

So, would it be nice to have fifty followers on my blog? It would be. Many things would be nice. (Speaking of which, the writing blog now has two followers! Woo hoo! That's nice too!)

Oh, speaking of nice, does anyone know who Jessica Frech is? I think I have mentioned her before. Anyway, she has a kickstarter page for a record project she is trying to get funded - she has already exceeded her funding goal - working on reaching 200% of her goal, actually. But there is a place for messages. So I sent her one. And she replied! How cool is that? I am always happy when anyone replies to anything that I write! Yay! And, since I am fiscally challenged (more than some, less than others) I only pledged $10. If I had boodles of money, I would have pledge $2000. Oh well. Life is that way sometimes...

Cooking tonight - well, sort of - I am gong to make some coleslaw at lunch time. I hope I have enough carrots... and tonight I am making my favorite easy alfredo sauce. Yippee! The dinner last night turned out pretty well. I used the left over guacamole in some avocado eggrolls, as well as making up some pork eggrolls - since I have a lot of pork left over from the ribs we had the other day - goodness those were good. And I made rice without a recipe again last night and it actually turned out ok! Yippee!

Why am I reluctant to send letters to people? Hmm? Yup, fear of rejection. Sigh.

Now that I don't have to take pictures and post them everyday, I am a happy camper! And I am taking them only because I want to - and sharing them only because I want to.

So, here are a couple of pictures:

The sky over Wegman's
 And another one - a meal picture (what a surprise) - maybe one day I will learn to take pictures of food and actually make the food look appetizing. Oh well, documenting is good enough for me for now...



No comments: