Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Answer was...

To yoga! I was kinda leaning that way all along, really. Though I was not feeling like doing it. But getting out a little is better than not getting out at all.

I got to the class that was being held in the rectory of my childhood church a bit before six. Turns out that I had met the instructor before - she helped out with the opera last summer. Lynn has been teaching yoga for about a year and a half. Three other students also came for the class. Mary, a school friend of my sister Juliet's, came up and said hello. She told me that she sometimes spent the night at the house. Must have been when the attic was still in use as a living space. Sad that it isn't livable just now. Anyway, that was nice. Another woman was Karen. Didn't learn too much about her. And Chrystie, who works at a winery as an Event Planner. We didn't really bond either. The class was enjoyable. Don't know if or when I will go back - it will be a Tuesday by Tuesday decision. Yay, no commitment! :)

It looks like we might get a bunch of winter this weekend. I wouldn't mind a few feet of snow. I figure if I am living in the North East, I might as well get some decent winter!

My plan is to do some FB friend letters, and then head to the lovely Beef and Brew for Beer Wednesday. Tonight's dinner will be Chicken from Wegman's, plus veggies and stuff. Yay! I do need some suggestions for new things to try. I feel a little food rutted. Last night I made eggrolls and fried rice. Yummy, but not exciting and new. Hmm.

Someone defriended me! Yay! Now I just have to figure out who it was...Yup, no way to figure it out. Either it will happen or it won't. Not too worried about it. One down, hopefully at least 7 more to go - I would like my friend list to be under 400...Or over four hundred as long as it is a quality 400. People who I actually know and have had some meaningful interaction with...

Right.

Thataway! :)

4 comments:

Chyrise said...

I love yoga! And I better become a more interactive fb friend!!! eeekk! LOL :) No worries. I'll still read your blogs Augustus. I enjoy it :) Have a great day!!

Chyrise said...

It's me Chyrise! I couldn't get my display name to change for some reason :P

Augustus said...

Thank you Chyrise, and you better be! :) Seriously, as long as you respond somewhat to my happy 2012 letter - whenever it is sent, that is good enough for me!

Augustus said...

And I wonder why it won't let you change your display name. Weird. Then again, blogger is weird... :)