Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Multi-Errand Day!

Here's the list in order accomplished - with ornaments a la opera.

To the bank, where I actually remembered my account number for the first time - so shines some tall pie! Ta da! Next stop, post office. I actually went inside to drop off the two letters that mom had gotten together to mail. Always hoping to trip over Mrs. Right (well, hopefully she won't be a Mrs. when I run into her - I don't see myself as breaking up a home.) But no, not today. Then the library, and Theresa the Terrific Librarian wasn't behind the desk. And two librarians took a long time to find a book that I had received an email saying had been found and was on hold for me. Turns out it was in the children's area for some reason. Right - Patricia Cornwell's Red Mist. Quite a kid's book. :) Mom wanted to read it - we will see if she does. Zoom to the Pharmacy where my favorite pharmacist, who I have been trying to avoid, was not there. Mixed feelings about that, of course. Dropped off the prescription for later retrieval. Off to my favorite activity (well, one of my favorite activities) LAUNDRY! Woo hoo! Mom and I had collected a lot of laundry since our last outing. Stripped all the sheets on our beds (mom did her own all by herself). So I stuffed it all in a triple loader and proceeded to read, write and 'rithmetic myself for the next hour or so. Folding was fun and everything done, I headed to the grocery store. Mom wanted Rid-ex - even though we don't have a septic tank - and different eye drops - missions accomplished. I also got some mushrooms and scallions to add to my eggrolls. And found another fleeting fancy. Sadly, she had an x on her hand. But she did have some purple hair! :) Last stop, retrieving the prescription, which we got for free for some reason. I did not look the gift pharmacist helper in the mouth and ran out of there before she could change her mind!

So that was fun. Yeah?

Oh, does anyone know when the next Trias reading is? I can't find anything about it on the web...

I think my omelets look great! (Sunday night)

I was sitting there, but that is not my soda can. People are weird. And $.05 for me!

Dinner of eggrolls, rice (hard to see) and spinach!

For the freezer!


No comments: