Thursday, January 19, 2012

A quick Post

Today is the first Alzheimer's seminar that I am going to attend. Probably not the last. I am looking forward to being educated. More on this after the thing is over.

Yesterday turned out to be Beer Day at the Beautiful Beef and Brew. I had a lovely time, as usual. Met a new-to-me server - named Morgan - Caitlyn's older and shorter sister. Very personable. She is collecting beer caps to make something for her boyfriend who is off serving in the military. I also met Bernadette, originally from Florida. Oh, and another copy of Bar Dreams was sold there! Woo hoo! I think that makes 4 so far! How awesome is that!

Took a little hiatus from writing FB notes. Two days of nary a one! I did, in that time, get a few responses! Yippee! More than 50% response rate (including defriendings). And I have already written one today. Yay!

The more I think on it, the less I am inclined to give mom Namenda. She doesn't like taking pills in the first place (yay her) and it just doesn't seem like the right time. I will think on it a bit longer, though I am 95% sure that I won't start her on it just now.

Ok, gonna post this one now and another tomorrow. Wow, I feel flaky!

Yay Young's Double Chocolate! The Wolaver's didn't make me vomit! (Long story)

Dinner from Wegman's - easy, filling, but not very tasty...

No comments: