Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Saturday!

I haven't figured out what to do today. Maybe something will appear. I do know that I should do some homework - Spanish, of course. Maybe some food shopping...

Anyway, Cate, my friend and housemate, sent me one of my CD players so that I can listen to the Audio Books of the Wheel of Time books when not in the car. Or when my car's stereo is acting up. Which does happen frequently, sadly. I think the last book in the series is supposed to be coming out in November which is really soon! Is time flying for anyone else? I have already been here in Geneva for five months. Wow! And I still don't know what I am doing. Oh well. Life goes forward.

I didn't do a lot yesterday - mom had PT - she got ready two hours early. Then blamed me for being ready too soon. Sigh. I think we have two more visits next week and that will be it for the time being. Should I make mom exercise on her little exercise machine everyday? Thoughts?

Oh, I did have my Spanish in-class composition. I think I did ok. Better than I did on my quiz at least. And I made leftovers for dinner. Eggrolls and pasta. Finally finished all of the frozen eggrolls. Yippee! I guess it is time to make fresh ones. I can hardly wait. And I made brownies. Not my favorite box - maybe I will look for a different one when I go shopping today. I guess the most important thing I did was to answer Heather, my designer for Diary of a Plate Addict, and her questions. Yippee for questions! It took longer than I thought to get them all answered satisfactorily, since I did need to give her some graphics.

Ok, it is really hard to listen to the book and to type at the same time. So much for trying to multi-task.

I hope you all have a happy weekend!

Pictures from Friday, September 16. 2011:

Brownies - these were good but not great.

Work moves forward on the paving project. I still don't understand why the colleges or the city wouldn't do this...
Fresh made grape juice! Yum!

No comments: