Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Feels like Saturday!

I don't know why, but it feels like Saturday. Perhaps it is because I don't have class today. Who knows. Anyway, I like it. I got up late and have mainly just puttered around. Later I am doing laundry, food shopping and cooking. Yippee!

Yesterday was a Spanish Day! Spanish Class, a buenos entonces lesson, Spanish Lab and a little bit of Spanish Tutoring with Magnificent (though slightly sick) Molly. Lots of Spanish. We didn't get our compositions back in Spanish class. And we had another quiz in Lab. I hope I did better than last time. Anything is possible.

And that is about all that I did, actually. I couldn't figure out what to do for dinner so I got food at McDonald's. Big Mac for me and a fish sandwich for mom. Yes, we do eat fast food occasionally. I try to only do it once a month or so. I saw the coolest machine or device there. See the picture below.

I am listening to the WOT book as often as I can, now that I have made up my mind to do so. Listening to book four, with many more to go. Yippee!

Oh, I got the draft of Diary of a Plate Addict that Heather sent and checked the corrections. A few slipped by, but 99% of them were done. I got the corrections back to Heather and am hoping for a quick turnaround.

Ok, time to do laundry!

Pictures from September 19, 2011:

I love sky pictures

The sidewalk work is all done but the drying!

This is the cool device - it pops out one top at a time - how cool is that? I wonder how much it saves them each year!


No comments: