Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You Say it's Your Mother's Birthday...

Well it's my mom's birthday too, yeah...

Yup, it is her birthday. She hasn't been able to figure out what day her birthday is for the whole week. Sigh. My sister and my brother both sent mom birthday presents! You are both great! Thank you for being there and being so thoughtful!!

We are planning on going to Cobblestone Restaurant for dinner tonight. Our reservation is confirmed and they said they were planning a birthday surprise for her. Yippee! And I figure the trip to Atlantic City ought to be something of a birthday present. Hard to tell what makes mom happy in any case.

Ok, that's all for this post. I am going to post a second blog about yesterday with pictures and all that stuff. I just wanted to get this birthday stuff out there!

Happy 81st Mom!!

3 comments:

ksimmer48 said...

...Happy Birthday Mom!!!...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Renee, my almost a birthday twin! I hope you are thriving and will hang in there until I can catch up with you,...14 years to go!

Augustus said...

Thank you Kimberly, I will pass along your birthday greetings! And if I knew who the anonymous person was, I would pass your message along as well!