Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yay Hording!

The other night I was thinking about setting up the monitor in the study to also be a television. The cable was right there, all I needed was a splitter and a couple of coaxial cables. I thought I would have to buy them. Then I remembered where I was living. My mom's house - the home where things always have a home. So I went to a set of shelves and found a plastic container labeled "Odd wires." Inside I found a bunch of stuff, including a splitter and two coaxial cables. Yippee!

Had a little melt down yesterday, but I am all better now. Not really sure where it came from. Oh well. Hopefully it is passed and in the past.

Went to the Red Dove Tavern last night. Again. Third time, sort of. And it was pleasant. More than pleasant because I ran into the elusive Carol and her husband Pete! Yippee! That was a great surprise. We had a lovely chat while they ate dinner. She has a cool rag top vintage VW. After that I went to Beef and Brew for a Brew (not beef). Then home. All walking! Before you know it, I will be fitter than a fiddle. :)

Pictures from May 25, 2011:


People playing on the William Smith Green - right out front of the house. I will be juggling there when I get my juggling stuff from NC.


The elusive Carol and her husband Pete happened to be hanging out at The Red Dove Tavern.

No comments: