Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lucky 21

Hi there, 21st Follower! You will obey my every command! You are getting sleepy, very sleepy...

Despite a little rain (some of which falls into every life, I have heard) I am enjoying Geneva, New York's weather quite a bit. Yay weather! Where would we be without a climate?!

I did laundry yesterday. Mom was having a bad day - not feeling well, and feeling confused, so I went by myself. I don't think she likes to do laundry. I like to do laundry once a week. Just to keep on top of it. And since we haven't had a functional washing machine in the house in 20 years, I get to go to the laundermat. I also walked over to Wegmans (in the rain) to get some groceries. Very exciting.

Meanwhile, back at the homestead, mom tackled a box of collected junk. She put about 60 pens back into the desk. Without checking any of them to see if they worked or not. Sigh. Well, at least she is trying. That is a good thing, right?

After dinner, I drove to Seneca Falls to meet the first Plenty of Fish person to be brave enough to actually get together. We had a nice time sitting and chatting and then taking a little stroll.

Ok, just sort of limping through this blog so far. I have the feeling there is something I ought to be writing about but can't seem to recall what it is.

My pictures from yesterday aren't all that exciting. Oh well. We will survive.

Pictures from May 23, 2011:


The new McDonald's building is getter doner. :)


The Canal in Seneca Falls. Pretty!

No comments: