Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Did we have dinner?


This was the question I woke up to this morning at 7:30 am. Mom was concerned that we hadn't had dinner. Had we? What did we have? (We had chicken with sauce and cheese - sort of chicken parmesan like except we didn't actually have any parmesan cheese - asparagus and mashed potatoes.) This was all really a way for mom to tell me that she was hungry. Which is a good thing. So I got her a yogurt which seemed to mollify her. Yay.

The one hour copier set-up visit ended up taking 2.5 hours - not because of the copier set-up, but I got caught up in a lot of other things. Yay?

It has been a much busier Smith day than I had anticipated. I still have things to do - I did just add another movie to the month's list. And I need to add it to the Slide Show - which I will do tomorrow morning at some point. I am still fighting spam and junk on one of the computers I bought for the Smith. If I can't solve the problems, I will take it to Damian and see if he wants to take a crack at it. It is just way too frustrating to work with at this point. Grrrr. I hate, hate, hate windows machines. Greedy companies agree to put crap on their machines so they are guaranteed some money. Poo on them. 

I did look at the bills I had to pay and they can all wait until after April 1st when mom's bank account will be a teeny bit replenished. Sigh. 

Tomorrow is April 1st! How cool is that? I really need to dig through my papers and see if I can find any of the 1099c's that Karl thinks I have. Grr and poo. IRS is for ninnies. Will I remember to rabbit?

I am so far behind in my correspondence. Sigh.

No comments: