Saturday, March 28, 2015

Up and at 'em


I get to go into the Smith again. I think I will go in sooner rather than later - get up, do my morning ablutions and then head into get the lighting equipment set up. I don't want to be in the way of the sound people taking away their stuff. I jus need to get through this and then I have an easy week or so. Huzzuh! 

Hopefully tomorrow I will get to looking through my papers for any of the 1099c's that I am supposed to have had from the creditors who forgave debts to me under my bankruptcy. I don't remember receiving any, actually. Not that I paid much attention to anything around that time, being sort of mentally and emotionally shut down about it. Not a high point of my fiscal life. 

Oh yeah, I forgot that we had snow last night. Not feet of it, just an inch or two that stuck. Yippee.

What happened?! Eeeeeeeek! Look at the time. Zzzzzzzzzz


No comments: