Friday, March 20, 2015

Today is the Equinox or is that Equidies


I really wish that I had been forced to learn Latin as a child. I tried to teach myself, but wasn't sufficiently motivated. Anyway, today is the Equinox. Huzzuh! We had snow yesterday. Not enough to worry about or snow blow. It was slushy in the Lowes parking lot, though. 

The new to me stove has a bright green digital clock on it! Woo hoo! It will take a little getting used to, but it is nice to have an oven that works. First thing I cooked was a couple of pepperoni grands pizza pocket things. Sadly, the dough was unhappy from having sat around in the refrigerator for so long. Hopefully the chicken, onion and feta cheese pockets I make tonight for dinner will be puffier and happier. We shall, of course, see. 

Brittany!

No comments: