Sunday, March 8, 2015

Movie thoughts

I like to let my creative juices stew. I am thinking that I am going to add mostly sound effects rather than music to the movie. And I need to find a few places where I can slow down the mad rush forward - when I put in large groups of pieces. Yes, this is going to take time. It is all in the editing. Though lots of good footage (which I don't really have) helps a lot. Static camera does not a compelling project make - in my humble opinion...

I was going to get a lot accomplished today - at least that was my plan. Didn't quite work out that way. My friend from Syracuse came and spent the day, mostly hanging out with mom. She did, though, inspire me to take the Christmas tree down. Needles, needles everywhere. Luckily my friend was handy with a vacuum cleaner! And the vacuum cleaner worked (thanks to my tender ministrations a while ago). Yay.

Next step, get the compost out to the composter. Despite the warming trend and the pleasant temperatures, there was still a good amount of snow between me and the device. It took a couple of trips, but all of the stuff is in there now. It is getting really full. I wonder how to actually get dirt out of the thing. Hmm. Maybe I will wait until the weather is really warm to figure it out. Anyone out there have experience with my sort of composter?

Lunch was tuna melts - tuna salad containing mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, celery, chopped green olives, ground pepper and a little bit of garlic. I used some of mom's Jarlsberg cheese. Yum! Dinner was feta, onions, green pepper and mushroom omelettes, bacon, tater tots and frozen waffles. I think we all had too much food. I am still full at this point (it is 9:50 pm as I type this).

Now mom and I are watching PBS - Selfridges was on. I don't know what else will be. We shall see.

No comments: