Monday, March 2, 2015

That's New

Mom is getting to be more disoriented more often. Today she asked when she we were going home. And where she could sleep. And if it was bed time. And she threw away her water glass. Not sure what that last one is about - but it seemed pretty odd to me.

Got the package of documents from the Alzheimer's Association. I will look through it and see what I can see.

I am, once again, working on cleaning up the brand new computer we (I) bought for the Smith. I hate windows so much! To remove a program you have to go to a window and choose to uninstall it. What crap?! Still a bunch of crap on there, I think - but I broke the machine and then fixed it again. Next step, installing the software that is needed for use at the Smith. It all takes so much longer than I would like, when using a PC.

Short post again tonight - most of the day was spent on the blinkety-blank pc. Poo.

No comments: