Saturday, March 21, 2015

Where am I?


Right here at home, with a book and a drink...

Overslept a smidge - but still was first to the Smith today. Good thing too, since the people doing the show got there soon after I did. Nice group. I spent a couple hours there this morning getting things up and running. I like that I can focus on what I need to get done and let others do the stuff that they can do. When I left, they were having a few communication issues (meaning that one person was saying things that another person didn't understand - the headsets were working fine) which I am sure they will iron out given time. Which they have. Yay. I also got some of my other work down, like fixing the slide show and adding another movie to the website. Yippee! Next week, I want to get the ticket booth ticket printer working - and the credit card swiper set up. Bob did great and got the cat 5 cable run to the booth. There really isn't anything pressing until the weekend - two shows - one tech heavy, the other tech nebulous. And then, suddenly, March will be over. Eeeeeek! 

Soon it will be my birthday. Not that mom will know. Whatever. Not a huge deal at all. Not like it is a landmark birthday - 54 is not even remotely landmark like. 55, now there's a speed limit for you!

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:

Old Stove

New stove
Leftovers for dinner augmented with Brussels Sprouts, which mom ate a couple of weeks ago. Today she found them disgusting. Sigh. We are going to end up with a diet of ice cream, sweet potato and tater tots. Yay.

No comments: