Friday, March 27, 2015

Two posts in one day?


Trying to catch up - I had the post all written last night and then got confused, what with working at the Smith when I thought I was going to have a night off, to realizing I needed to go to sleep early anyway since I had to be at the Smith this morning at seven - I plain forgot to post the silly blog post yesterday. Grrr. I am still aiming for 31 posts this month, so I hope to get this post written and up. Though it is going to be another long day at the Smith. 

We got the lighting all done in a couple of hours - but we were going at a very relaxed pace as far as I am concerned. But we got everything done. His board was not that much different from our board so I could actually be a little helpful. Yay. 

Had a nap, which helped a lot. I always feel a little discombobulated when I have to get up at a time that is not natural to my body. And only 5 hours of sleep doesn't help all that much either. I like sleep. Generally.

I sat and dozed through the show this morning. I will probably doze through the show this afternoon as well. There really isn't anything for me to do besides make sure that the place doesn't burn down. And then we have load-out and restore. The biggest problem will be moving the legs and the weights around again. Sigh. Though the first electric will need a good deal of work to get back to the rep plot, pretty much everything else was left unchanged. Hopefully I won't be there all night. The difficult thing is going to be getting mom her dinner. My plan is to leave as soon as Terren gets there and come back and feed mom and then head back down before the show starts. Joy and rapture.

And tomorrow is another show. And a little bit of work will be needed to be done for that. I hope that Darnell and Teajay will be able to handle running the show. 

I glimpsed the shingles on mom's side and boy howdy are they scary looking. But they are scabbing over and I hope that they will be leaving soon. Her anti-viral is done with, which is great. Speaking of mom, a long time friend of hers sent her a postcard. While mom is not always clear who sends her mail, she does love getting it (hint, hint).

Just got back from the Smith. I still have work to do on resetting, but it will just have to wait until tomorrow. I will head in around ten and get some of it done. Really, I just wanted to get out of there.

No comments: