Sunday, March 1, 2015

Lazy Sunday

Thanks to the visit of my friend yesterday, mom went to sleep at a reasonable hour and only woke me up twice! Yay! I got to sleep until 10 am for the most part. Woo hoo even!!

What else happened today? I read a lot - trying to get through (not in a bad way) - the book about Saturday Night Live. I do recommend the book, but not for everyone. It is written as a lot of quotes from people associated with Saturday Night Live. And some comments by the person (or persons) who compiled the book. It is amazing how many people were on the show over the years. And how many of them became household names. So it is a cool book. But since it is all people reminiscing, it can get a little wishy washy.

I went to the grocery store, which is always exciting. One of the checkers actually said it was nice to see me. Made my day.

I played a little - I am really enjoying Dishonored over all. It has some issues of course, but generally it is fun! Yay fun!

No napping today! Huzzuh!

Dinner was left over chicken with peanut sauce, mashed potatoes (with feta and garlic and sour cream), steamed beans and baked (roasted) Brussels Sprouts. Mm, mm, good!


No comments: