Monday, March 30, 2015

What? Still March?

How did that happen? I thought it was April. Sigh...

I really need to make up a quick to do list for today. I don't have a lot of stuff scheduled which is good. That means I have a lot of time to do stuff. I know I have a couple of calls to make to the Alzheimer's association. I would like to see about getting a respite person in. Mom doesn't take well to strangers generally, but we can hope. I also need to look for those papers Karl seems to think I have. I probably did get them, but I am afraid I might have tossed them since they came from creditors that I no longer cared about. I am tempted to just let Karl file and then worry about it afterwards. It isn't like I was counting on a refund from the blinkety-blank IRS anyway. Why does anyone who earns less than $50k pay anything in US taxes anyway? Every penny of that money that we do get to keep is used anyway, just to keep our heads about water - or a roof over our heads, food in our belly's and electricity for our lives. Sigh. I would like to send back the camera I got that was, once again, the wrong sort. How on earth am I supposed to get the right one? Grrrr. I would like to do some Smith stuff - take in the laptop that I have here at home, set up the Movies for April in Theatre Manager (we really need a third permanent log on), and all that sort of thing. Some of it I can do from home. Much of it, actually, if I can be sure that I can have one of the Theatre Manager spots available to me. I would also like to call Rosanne at some point and thank her for the early tremendously generous Birthday present she sent me. I think that is my to do list.

Oh, get the Dave Crosby ticket selling announcement out ought to be on the list. And send out work requests for SPA. I don't know that I can get three people to help them. We shall, of course, see.

Tonight will be chicken for dinner. Yum. And what else? Some sort of vegetable. I believe I still have potato in the fridge - if it isn't bad. Gotta check that. Speaking of which, mom has gotten some of her appetite back. Yippee and huzzuh! I fed her almost as much as I was used to feeding her before and she ate almost all of it! Phew!

Talk about a shit storm! Eeek! (My browser keeps changing that to Week!) We had a murder (or two or three) of crows in our trees the last few days. And they decided that they wanted to help fertilize my lawn. And my sidewalk. And my car. Ew! I went and got it all washed off the car at the car wash. Yay!

I started playing a game, Red Faction: Guerrilla, which is ok at best. I got it free, so I am not too distressed over its lack of quality. I think I will put off playing it for now and play one of my good games that I have lying around. Which game to play, though, is the question. And when.


No comments: