Sunday, May 6, 2012

Still haven't dug that hole

Nope, just haven't gotten out there and done it. I haven't even gone out to look at the tree after putting it out and watering it a bit. I will, most definitely (probably) take a gander at it today.

Yesterday, I did a whole lot of nothing. I did sit around a lot. And started reading a book - The Little Friend. Not much has happened yet. Oh, wait, I did go to the grocery store for veggies. That was exciting. The place was jumping! The main reason I went, really, was to return the two movies. We did watch Deadwood last night. First two episodes of Season Three. It will be sort of sad to see the series end.

I spent a good portion of yesterday thinking about a potential new project. A combination serialized comic strip/book/series of games. Just starting to think about it gave me ideas for four or five game apps for the iPhone/iPad. Yippee! I am debating whether or not to put my thoughts to the writing blog or to keep them mostly to myself for the time being until I start (or if I should start) working on the project.

Tomorrow, I may be meeting a local iPhone programmer. He said he would be willing to mentor me. What we both mean by that is anyone's guess. I will just be happy to meet someone in person who actually knows how to program in Objective C. Yay!

No comments: