Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day off due to indolence

Yes, I am a little burned out from all of the activity over the past couple of days. Now, all I am doing is a whole lot of nothing! Yay!

Yesterday, I worked all day on the application. Flippety progresses. There is one major issue that I would like to resolve, but other than that, I am pretty happy with where the app is in its progress. I added a loading screen, added a fadeout from that to the main screen, fixed an issue with the application not having background images when first launched, fixed an issue where the wrong item was being highlighted in the High Scores view and fixed some of the sounds so that the backgrounds were quieter and the effects were louder. If I can just get the blinkety blank tile flipping to work correctly all the time, I will be a happy camper. And waiting for Apple to send me an activation code so that I can actually try the application on my phone. I am looking forward to and dreading that. Rumor has it that things work considerably differently on actual devices than they do on the simulators. :(

And that was it for the day, really. I made leftovers for dinner, watched some Deadwood with mom and cleaned the kitchen. Woo hoo! Nary a picture worthy moment, though. I do think that the pictures fromt he previous two days will suffice.

Oh, Juliet's birthday package arrived yesterday! How awesome is she?! She sent mom some potpourri, a beautiful lapiz necklace from Montana and added some funds to mom's beauty regimen fund! Thank you Juliet!

No comments: