Friday, May 18, 2012

More tiny tot steps

Hi there blogophiles! Thank you so much for stopping by today. For some reason, I thought it was Saturday. It could be because Thursday night, last night, is sort of my Friday night. I went to the Leaf Kitchen and showed off my app. Yay! It is so nice to be able to show it on my phone rather than just talk about it. E is gone from there for good now, which is sad. Oh well. Life goes on. I had a fairly tasty cider - Apricot Pear - I could have done with more apricot taste - but both tastes are fairly subtle in all cases. Followed by a Victory Storm King - they are trying to get rid of that beer for the summer and I am helping.

Yesterday was Ginger day - mom went to the shower (like going to the gallows) with little argument. Karl thinks that mom should shower once a week - that would be nice - but it isn't going to happen. Mom hates showering - I think it is because we don't have a walk-in shower. If anyone wants to get mom a big present - that would be a nice one! Anyway, she is clean for the time being. Yay! And mom actually spent 25 seconds on the little exercise machine! I don't know what has come over her, but I hope she does that more often...

This morning, I took another tiny tot step on my app - I got the flipping animation sort of working - all it took was figuring out where to put the delay and I finally did - no thanks to all of the folks at Stackoverflow - goodness they are stuffy. I added a reference to Kim Possible (I love Kim Possible) in my question and some guy edited it out. No sense of humor or whimsy. Poop on them even. Now I am looking for testers. Anyone with an iPhone running iOS 5+, I am interested in having you play with the app and let me know your thoughts. I realize I still have a long way to go, but I would appreciate some user feedback.

2 comments:

naturegirl said...

Yay woo woo wish I had an iPhone ..sadly do not ...son does though not sure about the Ios thingy. Will inquire ....
Sounds like it was a productive ginger day ..all is great in Ausgustus ' world ..making great accomplisments this week ..nice way to end the week ...hugs to you

Augustus said...

Thank you B! I am pretty stoked! Now, getting ready to head to mom's reunion next Thursday. Woo. Hoo.