Monday, May 14, 2012

Almost ready for phase two

I think that Flippety is almost ready for beta testing. That is phase two. Phase one was getting all of the base functionality down - and that has been accomplished. Well, except for the flippety flip-flip flipping issue which no one is seemingly able to help me with. I have now posted in two forums where people are purported to help other people with their iOS programming issues and I have had no helpful responses. Glarg! I am tempted to pay someone to fix it - but who and how much (having little money) is an issue. I did read something depressing, though. That most apps on the Apple App store only get 100 or so downloads. Sigh.

Sunday was a lazy day, here in Chez Schoen-René. I did actually do some neatening, which is rare. Mom's nest in the living room just got too overwhelming and overflowing, so I boxed everything. I think it is mostly headed to the recycling bin, but it is boxed for now. Having not been spending a lot of time in the study, I haven't been doing much stealth sorting. Sigh.

I also cooked breakfast for dinner last night. The omelets turned out pretty well. Yay!

Ingredients

The omelet

Breakfast for dinner (plus corn on the cob...)

No comments: